Search engine optimization, or SEO, is everything that you should do to your website so that you can improve visibility in search engines. However, SEO involves more than link building and on-page optimization.
You should have in mind that SEO involves implementing content marketing as well as social media marketing as the necessary ingredients for your SEO strategy.
Therefore, we will present your ideas so that you can improve your visibility. It does not matter if you live in Chichester, SEO is something that you have to implement to improve your business and increase overall profits.
- SEO and Social Media
Even though Google will not check and use your social media activity as the primary factor for ranking, it features a strong correlation between these two. For example in one study, the company’s website ranking increased by 7% after Facebook page received 70 shares and 50 likes.
At the same time, Twitter created a deal with Google, which makes tweets visible in Google search result as soon as they are posted. Therefore, you should implement your ideas through social media so that you can rest assured.
Before you create a Twitter account, you should ask yourself about your target customers and their demographics. You should have in mind that Facebook features evenly distributed demographics, which is a way better solution than other platforms.
Therefore, before you choose to make every single platform and to lose precious time and money, you should research and go where your customers are. Have in mind that Google will treat social media pages similar to other web pages, which means that crawlers will add the information to their database.
Facebook is not just a webpage for Google, because it is a third most used website on the Internet, which means that it features authority when compared with other pages, and you will be able to capitalize your presence that will increase your overall rankings.
Of course, you should not choose just one social media platform, such as Facebook and use it for your only source of online presence. However, if you are starting out, you can easily create Facebook page much faster than the official website.
Things you will need to make a page:
- It requires you to have a personal profile, which means that you have to create it if you do not have one.
- As soon as you create your profile, you can click on Create Page to start with it.
- You should add relevant business information, a cover photo so that you can explain to your potential customers everything you wish to present to them.
- We recommend you to post at least three times a week, and you can install software that will help you schedule posts in advance, which will reduce the ether hassle of thinking.
- You should think about gaining followers by inviting your friends, sending email invitations and promoting your page through paid ads.
Note that promoting your page is not free, but when compared with other promotional and advertising expenses, you will be able to get great reach for the affordable price tag. If you want to learn how to promote Facebook page and gain more audience than before, you should click here.
- Customize Your Website Per Your Customer Preferences And Latest SEO Trends
It is important to have a strong online presence especially if you want to reach a wide audience and promote your products or services. However, owning a camera doesn’t make you a professional photographer, which is why you should think big and make your website look expensive and professional.
You can make it look efficient and appealing without paying too much money. The idea is to get it to perform well and to have fast loading rate because that will help you gain better rankings in search engines. That will also help you convert visitors into customers with a professional touch.
Check this particular website: http://www.curata.com/blog/content-marketing-tips-10-tips-and-tricks-for-creating-content/ for content marketing tips that you should implement to your website.
You should do the following things:
- Update You are Content – Content is the most important factor that will drive visitors and potential customers to your website. The most truthful idea is that without well-written and relevant content, you will have a little chance of getting a high ranking in the search engine. The best thing that you can do is to hire a professional content writer if you do not want to lose time doing it yourself.
- Optimize Your Pages – Google will determine what your site is about and whether is it relevant to visitors by checking your title, URL, content, and heading of every single page. It is important to create separate pages for services and products and to use appropriate keywords as well as variations to make it more appealing. However, you should note that stuffing your content with keywords would cause your website to fall and to get a low rating. Search engines implemented algorithms that will penalize you if your content is unnatural or promotional. Therefore, you have to make your content relevant and valuable so that search engines could promote your further.
- Keyword Research – The idea is to identify the best keywords that you can use for your specific reasons. Most business owners tend to think that keywords are simple to find, but if you want to achieve relevance, you have to conduct comprehensive research of your competitors, customers and other factors that will help you promote specific service or product.